Morton Golf announces open position for a full time First Assistant Golf Professional at Bing Maloney Golf Complex.
Primary Responsibilities: The First Assistant Golf Professional is a key member of the golf operations team at the property and assists the General Manager in managing all golf and golf-related activities at the facility.
First Assistant Golf Professional responsibilities include:
• Increase tournament revenues and manage all tournaments and event operations
• Supervise pro shop staff and outside services staff
• Train new pro shop staff and outside services staff
• Coordinate and administer the daily work schedule of the pro shop staff
• Manage the staff in their maintenance of daily cash receipts and accounts receivable charges
• Produce daily reports related to rounds, sales, etc. for management
• Provides customer service to arriving guests to help expedite check-in process
• Works closely with Marshall and Starter to monitor all aspects of play including starting, monitoring pace of play, safety on the course and golf course markings
• Perform related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must be dependable and have excellent interpersonal, team building, problem solving, organizational, decision-making, customer service, sales and communication, time management skills with a positive enthusiastic attitude.
• Typing Skills, efficient in Word and Excel.
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills in a professional work environment.
• Candidate must be able to enter documents with accuracy, and display a high level attention to detail.
• Flexible and adaptable to changes in the work environment.
Compensation And Benefits:
• Full time position 40 hours per week at $15-$18 based on experience. The position provides benefits outlined in the company handbook. This position has an opportunity to receive other companion incentives.
Please send resume to Andrew Wilson email@example.com for consideration.
As a condition of employment, employees are required to take and pass a drug test paid for by Morton Golf and sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
Bing Maloney Golf Complex