Purchasing a City Play Card is an easy and affordable loyalty rewards program designed to save you money on green fees.
The card costs only $20 per year (valid one year from the date of purchase) and entitles players to discounts on green fees.
- Adult Cardholders: Up to 10% Off Green Fee and Cart rates every day of the week
- Senior Cardholders: Up to 20% Off Green Fee and Cart rates – Age 60+
- Junior Cardholders: Up to 50% Off Green Fee and Cart rates – Age 17 & Under
Also, Junior Cardholders can take advantage of our Kids Play Free Promotion, with a paying adult golfer.
Juniors, seniors and all adults must purchase a City Golf Play Card in order to receive green fee discounts. City Play Cards are good 12 months from date of purchase.
City Play Cards may be purchased in person at the following locations during normal business hours:
|Bing Maloney Golf Complex
6801 Freeport Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
|Bartley Cavanaugh Golf Course
8301 Freeport Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95832
|Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
3645 Fulton Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95821
|William Land Golf Course
1701 Sutterville Road
Sacramento, CA 95822
Policies and Procedures for Making Tee Time Reservations
- Same day tee time reservations can be made by:
- Internet reservations through our website
- Calling the golf shop directly
- City Play Cards are non-transferable. If you made the reservation and you are not playing in the group, you should cancel the tee time and have one of your partners call and reserve it.
Commonly Asked Questions About Tee Times at Haggin Oaks
Do I have to purchase a City Play Card to make advance reservations?
What if I reserve a tee time and can’t play, but the rest of my group wants to play?
Call the golf shop at least 1 hour prior to your tee time and tell them that you will not play, but your partners will.
Will I be penalized if my entire group does not show up to play?
No. Please call the starter if you are not going to have a full group, so the tee time can be filled with a player from our waiting list.